Thursday, November 15, 2012

My TV Routine Today (11/15/12)

I have a lot of shows I watch on Thursday nights: The X Factor, Glee, The Office, and Project Runway All Stars. That comes out to 3.5 hours of TV watching. It sounds like a big time waster, but, in addition to catching up on some of my favorite shows, I'm planning to use that time to clean my whole room, get in a few quick workouts, and hand wash some clothes.

Take a look at my schedule for tonight, and see if something similar could work for you! I will be watching The X Factor and Glee live, but the times for the other two will be off because I will be watching them off my TiVo--I'll still be letting the commercials play, though!

The X Factor (8-9pm)
Commercial 1: Clean/organize my makeup table
Commercial 2: Pick up and throw away any loose papers, bags, etc. around my room
Commercial 3: Put away any folded laundry in drawers
Commercial 4: Hang up the rest of laundry in closet
Commercial 5: Finish any of the tasks you couldn't finish during the other commercial breaks.

Glee (9-10pm)
Commercial 1: Ab workout (crunches in various positions)
Commercial 2: Arm workout with 5 lb weights
Commercial 3: Ab workout (standing isolations)
Commercial 4: Leg workout (squats and bicycles)
Commercial 5: Arm workout with 3 lb weights

The Office (10-10:30pm)
Commercial 1: Hand wash two shirts
Commercial 2: Hand wash two shirts
Commercial 3: Hand wash two shirts

I have a thirty minute break between these shows, which I will use to do something for fun. Tonight, I will probably use it to write a letter to my pen pal. :)

Project Runway All Stars (11pm-12am)
Commercial 1: Ab workout (standing isolations)
Commercial 2: Leg workout (squats and bicycles)
Commercial 3: Arm workout with 3 lb weights
Commercial 4: Ab workout (crunches in various positions)

FINISHED! :)

Remember: This is what works for me. I just wanted to give my own example to hopefully give you some ideas for what would or wouldn't work for you.

No comments: